Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Have a PSP!!



I've bought it last Monday, with the price of RM830, hehe.. so I wont be bored while traveling.. (kalo tak jadik driver or co-driver la.. hee..).. it has many features like playing games (duhh.. memang la..), playing songs, playing videos and surfing internet.. I wont buy this device if it is built only for playing games.. right now.. I stop thinking about buying a new handphone.. becos.. handphone will never make me satisfied becos the handphone companies will never stop and very fast in producing new handphone models.. u buy a newly released model today.. then a new model will show up next month.. so.. i think it was worth my money buying PSP.. currently i'm playing crisis core: final fantasy 7, which is the game's storyline is before final fantasy 7, which is on PSone. OKla guys, that's all the update for now.. see ya!