Friday, December 07, 2007

Just want to share with you guys..

Hello guys.. how are you? hope u guys fine.. congratulation for those who graduatted last sem.. hope u can get your desired job..

well.. it's about last nite.. i had a dream.. very sad dream.. it's about her.. she blanja me and our frens mkn2 at the restaurant.. becos.. she's going to get married.. she also bring along her future husband.. at that time i felt very sad.. after mkn2.. she came to me and said "I'm very sorry".. as soon as i woke up.. i felt relief.. it wasnt real.. then i realized.. after all this time.. i love her so much.. i love her in a different way.. not like anyone else.. i just want her to be happy instead of being close with her.. then i took a bath and get ready to go out having breakfast.. at that time.. i was thinking.. should i tell her that i love her (love her in that way).. or not.. man.. i'm suck at this thing.. about my dream.. is that a message given to me? when i was a child.. my dad said dun listen to dream.. a dream is a dream.. thats it.. but i think it is a guidance.. i wonder u guys had felt like this before.. i cant believe i can think about this.. there are many other importants things that i have to think about.. my graduation and also my project.. i still have a long way to go regarding my project.. ermm.. well.. okla guys.. that's all i want to share with u guys.. hope we can mkn sama2 just like old times.. but dun bring ur future wife or future husband.. or else i will merajuk.. hehe.. no la.. just kidding.. bye bye!!


SELAMAT BERJUANG!!